It is not about counting calories, doing cardio exercise, fab diets. But it is about understanding how the body works and what is inside our food. It is also about changing your lifestyle and mindset.

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

One Pound Gone

I have been following a detox diet of fruit juice and fruits breakfast, starch and meat are consumed during different meals for three days. I have shed one pound of weight. I will continue to monitor my weight loss. At this point of time, I am introducing a lot of factors into my lifestyle. It is hard to tell which one is causing the weight loss. Therefore I am not sure if the diet is the reason for pound loss.

In future I will have to do a comparison between my "just exercising and eat less approach" versus the "detox diet". I will need to note down what are the improvements that I have encountered since starting the detox diet. Areas that I should take note of skin condition, energy level, body firmness(saggy muscles etc)

Today's weight : 149 pounds.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home