It is not about counting calories, doing cardio exercise, fab diets. But it is about understanding how the body works and what is inside our food. It is also about changing your lifestyle and mindset.

Thursday, November 30, 2006

Period!

Today's weight : 149 pounds.

Period started today. Tummy is bloated and feeling too achy to run today. I shall stay indoor and do Pilates. Hopefully I am better tomorrow to continue my walk. I need to burn a lot of fats.

Have been analysing my daily nutrient intake with an online calories counter. http://health.ninemsn.com.au/tools/caloriecounter.aspx#9msnshared_top

I think I am suffering from iron deficiency. That would explain why I am too tired to exercise for some days in the past one month. Researching on iron rich food to include in my diet. Pistachios, sesame seeds are rich in iron. I will start to incorporate a nut or seed snack in my diet.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home