It is not about counting calories, doing cardio exercise, fab diets. But it is about understanding how the body works and what is inside our food. It is also about changing your lifestyle and mindset.

Friday, December 1, 2006

Need to exercise

Today's weight : 149 pounds.

I missed my sleep last night to finish a proposal. Due to tiredness, I decided to eat mee suan(sort of like rice noodles) for breakfast. And I had 2 servings. That is 205 calories excluding slices of meat and egg that comes with it.

Total Calories Intake for Breakfast: 361

I had one snack too many after my afternoon nap. 100 calories wasted.

Instead of just counting the calories that I have taken, I should also improve on the calories. What do I mean? 100 calories worth of egg, flour, oil, sugar is junk! I should choose a healthier alternative like cereals, nuts, wholemeal bread. At least I am replenishing my iron store.

Iron intake is only 3mg. I am determined to eat cereal snacks to boost my iron level. I need energy!

Today's news: toddlers are getting hooked on junk food. 25% of their diet consist of junk and processed food. Dietitians suggest to lower that amount to less than 20%. I wonder how much does 5% less helps?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home