It is not about counting calories, doing cardio exercise, fab diets. But it is about understanding how the body works and what is inside our food. It is also about changing your lifestyle and mindset.

Monday, December 4, 2006

Second week into the detox program

Today's weight : 148.5 pounds.

Hmmm.. I have no idea why it is only .5 pounds this week. I gotta work hard. Eating Special K and beef for my meals today. Definitely feeling better than the week before last. Maybe because my Birthday and Christmas is creeping along. ;)

Did a 20 minutes interval training this morning. Will be doing a 20 minutes PHA exercise today. Follow by Pilates.

My legs have become too muscular but there are still stubborn fats on my hips and thighs. I need to come up with a PHA training routine that targets my upper body and inner thighs. The routine below:

1) Box-up Push ups 25
2) Gym Ball Squat 1 min
3) Box-up Push ups 25
4) Inner Thigh Lifts 25
5) On the Spot Jog 1 min
6) Shoulder Press 18
7) Gym Ball Squat 1 min

Reading threads posted at forum on weight losing methods, make me realise that people do not understand the mechanism of their body. They are merely following advices and tips wrote by other people without knowing why. Worst of all, they do not understand the fundamental of weight loss. Crash diet do not guaranteed permanent weight loss. The weight loosed will be gained back when you go back to your old eating habits. Weight losing is about eating correctly. It is about eating the right amount of nutritious calories for your body to function healthy, not just counting calories.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home