It is not about counting calories, doing cardio exercise, fab diets. But it is about understanding how the body works and what is inside our food. It is also about changing your lifestyle and mindset.

Tuesday, December 5, 2006

One more pound off

Today's weight : 147 pounds.

After clearing my bowels...

I have finally learn how to eat when you are hungry, not when there is food. I used to eat when it is the time to eat, or when I am too hungry. Doing so, I end up eating more food than I needed. In long term, the body is used to eating the larger than needed amount of food. Therefore my body continued to take in that amount and store the excessive as fats on my belly!

It is really useful to have healthy snacks in individual tiny packets around. Not bite-sized Orea or Lay's chips. Blanched or roasted nuts would be a healthier alternative. They provide the body with nutrients. But bear in mind that nuts are calorie-dense food. 20 grams of walnuts (about 3-4 halves) produces about 100 calories. I snack on cereals as well. Plain ones, not sweeten.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home