It is not about counting calories, doing cardio exercise, fab diets. But it is about understanding how the body works and what is inside our food. It is also about changing your lifestyle and mindset.

Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Today's weight : 134 pounds.

Today's a public holiday over here. I am stuck at home working on a project. It is a good thing that I managed to finish it at around 9pm.

I woke up in the morning feeling heavy headed. Feels like a cold's coming onto me. Sitting at the desk the whole day does not make things any better. This project has been started since Nov last year. Dragging a little too long. I can feel my pressure rising just by looking at the wireframes. Emotional eating whenever I am tackling this project. My original plan was to go to running until I dropped because I badly needed exercise.

I completed 30 minutes of skipping and a PHA workout.

Today I restarted my weight loss count down. My target is to go down to 56 kg by July. That will be 5 more kilograms. Starting from today, I will try my best to make time for exercises. 2 hours a day. Run, skipping and do resistance exercise to attain my goal. I will also be filling in the blog everyday in addition to tracking my food intake on Calorie-Count.com. They have a journal feature but I preferred to have the entries on blogger.com

Mood is good but I am forever worrying about income. The downside of working life (employed and self-employed alike). Mood goes up after finishing my wireframe changes.

Bad food today includes pie crust, banana chips and supper of yoghurt, milk and oatmeal and banana chips. Should have eaten earlier after my workout rather than 2 hours later.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home