It is not about counting calories, doing cardio exercise, fab diets. But it is about understanding how the body works and what is inside our food. It is also about changing your lifestyle and mindset.

Tuesday, January 9, 2007

Weight loss - slow

Today's weight : 139 pounds.

Back from Blogging Break!

Phewww... the very bad thing about Christmas's and New Year's would be the food that is given as presents to my family. And it doesn't help when the three of our family members have Birthdays in December.. That means cakes! I managed to stay clear from all the treats during the festive season but post-christmas, chocolate giftboxes are going at a discounted price. Furthermore there is a trend of selling different blend of dark butter together in a package. I thought it would be nice to do some chocolate tasting. Ok.. I ended up eating more chocolate than even. But they are dark... Still I have to cut them out from my diet. Dark or milk, they are not 100% cacao. They have to go...

I bought a box of Guylian Belgium Chocolate. In it, are three different blend of cacao butter. 56%, 65% and 70%. The only difference which I can tell between all three is the sweetness. Less cacao, more sweetness. I don't think it should be this way. Will be reading up more about chocolates.

I have my eyes on Meiji's package. 4 small blocks, up to 99%. Wow... almost pure cacao. Heheeheh. By the way, dark chocolate is consider a neutral in Raw Food Diet.

I must say that all these candy, cookies and pastry eating is not helping with my weight loss. Today I will start anew with my Raw Food Diet.

In this new year, I will continue to work hard in my weight loss and learn more about health. The more I read, the more I realised that people are misguided with the partial information they got online. Moreover, don't people remember only part of what they learn? Does this means that the information that we pass on to our friends, relatives are inaccurate? How can we do this without realising? I am sure I am guilty of this as well. I must remember to tell them, read up more about the issue. Even better, if they feedback to us new information, we will be learning more.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home