It is not about counting calories, doing cardio exercise, fab diets. But it is about understanding how the body works and what is inside our food. It is also about changing your lifestyle and mindset.

Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Reading: Tofi

Today's weight : 143 pounds.

Oops.. increased by 1 pound... Where did that pound come from?

http://observer.guardian.co.uk/uk_news/story/0,,1968749,00.html

"Constant dieting may interfere with the way the body lays down fat, and there is evidence that this will increase visceral fat."

I do have a round belly. That would means that I am accumulating fats around my stomach and around my vital organs. I suppose doing a lot more cardio exercise will help to reduce my fat cells.

Do diet or not to diet?

The proper approach would be to never let your body feel hungry but at the same time watch the calories intake and make sure that it balance with energy needs. Fruits for snack.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home