It is not about counting calories, doing cardio exercise, fab diets. But it is about understanding how the body works and what is inside our food. It is also about changing your lifestyle and mindset.

Sunday, December 10, 2006

Being happy

I was in a state of euphoric earlier over my china trip and various other plans. Now things are quieter and I am bored with life. That doesn't sound life a happy life. From Monday onwards, I will plan more events into my life, making everyday more fulfilling.

First of all, I will plan a timetable for my daily life, work, exercise, learning and of course writing; a grocery list of staple food that I need for my diet.

A road map for my short term goals (non weight loss ones) is needed. There are a number of things that I would like to do.
  1. Sell healthy cookies (if possible, tea as well) online
  2. Write constructive weight loss articles on this blog
  3. Write a book on weight loss and related subjects
  4. Start my own Web Consultancy company
  5. Start my own web assignments exchange website
  6. Rent out the Apartment
  7. Figure out stock investment and start my own portfolio
  8. Put more effort in my music

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home