It is not about counting calories, doing cardio exercise, fab diets. But it is about understanding how the body works and what is inside our food. It is also about changing your lifestyle and mindset.

Thursday, December 7, 2006

Cardio Training

Today's weight : 146 pounds.

Another thing to take note when losing weight is to keep your body guessing. I alternate between interval training and endurance training to keep to my body guessing.

Although working out on an empty stomach will burn stored fats instead of glucose but the body does not have fuel to carry out the workout. I find that I am doing my morning half hearted. Perhaps I am not used to it. I shall put in more effort in my workout. Maybe eating a little food like fruit, dates before my workout will do the trick.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home