It is not about counting calories, doing cardio exercise, fab diets. But it is about understanding how the body works and what is inside our food. It is also about changing your lifestyle and mindset.

Saturday, December 23, 2006

At 140 pounds

Today's weight : 140 pounds.

Wow... After moving my bowels, I am at 140 pounds. Talking about heavy load...LOL

Overall body measurement has gone down a little since 15th of Dec.

As if you didn't know yet, since 19th til 22th of Dec, it has been raining nonstop in Singapore. Severe flooding in Thomson area causes damage to florists and horticulturists. And the rain certainly blotched my exercising plans. It is just impossible to go out at all. Climbing stairs in my block is just too stuffy.

Now that weather is back to normal, it is time to fall back to my exercise routine to kill off my belly fats!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home