It is not about counting calories, doing cardio exercise, fab diets. But it is about understanding how the body works and what is inside our food. It is also about changing your lifestyle and mindset.

Monday, December 18, 2006

Recommended amount of vegetables in singapore's school cateen food

Today's weight : 142 pounds.

Heh.. My weight is fluctuating. But not going down :(

Here's something interesting that I just read from the my country's ministry of education's website. It is regarding school food:

Provide the recommended amounts of vegetables in noodles and rice dishes.
  • For mixed rice dishes, provide at least 2 dessertspoons of vegetables
    Rice

  • For noodles, provide at least 1 dessertspoons of vegetables
    Noodles
I think dessertspoons size servings are miserable.

1 Comments:

Blogger dreamy said...

2 dessert spoons of veggies are already miserable for me :) I agree. 1 dessert spoon of veggies is indeed miserable.

January 6, 2007 at 8:54:00 AM GMT+8

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home