It is not about counting calories, doing cardio exercise, fab diets. But it is about understanding how the body works and what is inside our food. It is also about changing your lifestyle and mindset.

Monday, January 15, 2007

If I was never fat...

A thought cross my mind some days ago. What if I was never overweight and fat? What if I have always been slim and attractive? Do I attract more opposite sex? Do I get a better paying job because I have more confident and more attractive? You know, being fat is really confident zapping. People who were never fat do not think so. They will just keep telling you that being fat is no big deal. It is what you have inside you that matters. Inner beauty, it sounds like a joke sometimes. That is because they have never feel the disdain people have for overweight people.

The world is fast becoming superficial. People are judged by their looks. Had I had a perfect figure all along, perhaps I would turn out differently.

Maybe I am the one judging people, looking at fat people, thinking they need to eat less grease and move around more. Maybe I would be the one to urge slow fat people in front of me impatiently because they are hindering me. Maybe I will be the one who claims that fat people are stupid. Maybe I am the one who just don't understand how can anyone fat still eat that much food. Maybe I am the one sneering the flabby lady in front of me in the fitting room queue waiting to try on a slim cut jeans(they are only for the ultra skinny). Maybe I am the one discussing with my best pal, how can that fat girl over there snag such a hunk? Is he into fat girls?

Maybe if I am slim and making the above thoughts, actions and statements, I might just be labelled as cruel and an airhead.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home