It is not about counting calories, doing cardio exercise, fab diets. But it is about understanding how the body works and what is inside our food. It is also about changing your lifestyle and mindset.

Friday, May 4, 2007

Weight : 134 pounds.
Mood : Good
Bads : Ben and Jerry's Ice cream (Finished up the rest). I discovered that I have kiwi allergies. Pain in my tummy after one kiwi fruit. Not doing PHA today because of the pain.
Goods : Did my cardio exercise before my mishap with kiwi fruit.
Exercise : Brisk walking for half an hour.

Lesson learn today: no matter how good some fruits or vegetables are for you, if you are allergic to them, you will suffer.

I should start taking note of my allergies and avoid them for good!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home