It is not about counting calories, doing cardio exercise, fab diets. But it is about understanding how the body works and what is inside our food. It is also about changing your lifestyle and mindset.

Monday, May 28, 2007

Where have I disappeared to?

Well I ended my last blog saying that I would report back. But never did.

haiz... work calls.. so I have to double up to build this CMS for my client.

Working thru the night is taking it toll on me. I put on 1 kg from bad eating habits... I have the tendency to munch on sweet stuff when I am under stress. Like fruits and digestive biscuits. Oh my! 1 piece of digestive biscuit is 70 calories and not that overly filling. I have the tendency to eat another and another!

That 1 kg from lack of sleep!

  1. It happens that sugar is a perks me up and I have the craving for sugars at night. Chocolate, lemon puff, digestive biscuits, sweet fruits!
  2. People who habitually slept for 5 hours were found to have 15% more ghrelin than those who slept for 8 hours. They were also found to have 15% less leptin. These hormonal changes may cause increased feelings of hunger, leading to a foraging in the fridge for food.
That explains why I am putting on weight again!!

More information when I finish up my CMS. In the meanwhile I am drinking more tea to keep myself away.

I need more exercises too.. Come on my exercising buddies! Let's schedule one whole week of exercises to occupy my time fully!

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why no new post since 28/5/2007?
I am also on weight loss DIY diet.

June 23, 2007 at 8:49:00 PM GMT+8

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where have you been?

If you want to be slim and still have good figure, maybe you need specialsts' help.

July 11, 2007 at 12:36:00 AM GMT+8

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home