It is not about counting calories, doing cardio exercise, fab diets. But it is about understanding how the body works and what is inside our food. It is also about changing your lifestyle and mindset.

Monday, August 6, 2007

A tiny update

Greetings to all,

I do apologizes for not being able to update the blog as often as possible. I am buried by work.

Trying to run 5 projects concurrently is a horrible experience. The projects came in staggered but end up getting to the development status together. Just my luck... I need to concentrate more on the programming and less on the dieting.

Guess what? People who haven't seen me for a long time are saying that I have changed a lot. Became prettier... Guess that means that I was ugly in the past. Hahhah

They are asking if I had found myself a boyfriend, and one person even asked when am I going to get married. heheh This is hilarious. Perhaps most people will think that people slim down to get attached, to find a boyfriend and likes. But to me, it is just something that I want to do.

Regarding my weight loss status, I am stagnant for past 3 months. Damn! I think I reached plateau again. Next item to buy to boost my weight loss is L-Caritine. I will it will help. Now the next step is to figure out which L-Caritine salt to buy to boost my weight loss. The price range of this supplement varies greatly across different brand and salt. From 40 to 100 ++ bucks.

That's all for now. I got so much to tell but today's time for posting is up. Ciao!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home